We offer Mountaineering, Climbing, Canyoning and Navigation Courses and Activities in the Lake District, Scotland, Skye, Orkney, Norway, the Picos de Europa and beyond…
Mountain Circles is based in the Lake District, Cumbria, a brilliant location for all adventures and the perfect springboard for all mountaineering aspirations.
We offer a range of adventure services, mountaineering and climbing instruction and guiding in both the Summer and Winter is our specialist area, and we welcome everyone from total beginners to advanced climbers and will help advise the best course for you. The Lake District is home, but Scotland and the Isle of Skye are all regular parts of our year.
We run group activities with a range of activity options to choose from for all ages and group sizes, see Group Programmes.
With a passion for the natural environment, local and historical knowledge as well as a breadth of mountaineering experience, we aim to offer high quality courses and a full mountain experience. The full Circle.
See Who We Are for more about Mountain Circles…
- Great End – Window Gully February 18, 2015
- Filming Tower Ridge – Great working with MovieIt and Trail Magazine for Salewa February 16, 2015
- Ben Nevis Conditions – 11/12/13-02-15 February 16, 2015
- New Routes – Wednesday – Gladstone Knot area February 9, 2015
- Lakes Conditions – last 2 days – Great End, Brown Cove and Red Tarn February 9, 2015